Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekend with my homeboy Nick Barnett

Georgy Vegas Nick Barnett
Dinde Barnett Celebrating when I brought out his B-Day Cake

Happy Birthday Dinde
Okay so I decided to start my own Blog people. Keep in Mind I'm not very experienced in this shit so I hope I don't offend anybody but if I do TOUGH SHIT! Anyway this is my first blog so my grammar is not going to be the best so hopefully I improve as I go! What better way than to start my first blog than by blogging about my boy Nick Barnett (American Football Linebacker for the Buffalo Bills @nickbarnett). This Dude is one of the most coolest, humble, family orientated guy I know. I was stoked when he told me he brought me a signed GREEN BAY PACKERS jersey without me even asking. That meant a lot to me and says a lot about this guy. I have met other athletes before like Michael Jordan for instance and I mean you don't have to be an asshole to the fullest extent you know. Plus Michael Jordan doesn't tip a dam thing from what I herd. So I just want to thank my boy Nick for coming to Vegas and Celebrating his brothers birthday with me. He could of done it at any other of the 100s of Nightclubs in Vegas but he did it with me! Hopefully he doesn't kill me for posting this. Drop a comment let me know if you have had experiences with Nick Barnett or any other Nightclubs in Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment